Zipper A1 Electric Scooter With LCD And Brake Disc 250W
The A1 has been built with durability and reliability in mind. Zipper Team started off with the frame. You will see it is a solid steel frame that connects directly to the vertical stem. If you look at most other scooters there is a separate join between the deck and the stem. This makes them weaker and unreliable. Company tried that design in the past and it can snap under load. This single piece frame design on the A1 makes it so much stronger. Then there is the brake. Usually scooters in this price range will have an electronic brake only but again from past experience we know those types of brakes are weak. The A1 has a proper disc brake system as used on bikes and cars. It gives much better stopping power and therefore a safer ride. Finally the electronics have been kept clean and simple. Too many scooters are focussed on gimmicks with lights all over the place and big LED displays. This makes the electronics unreliable and they are not needed. The A1 focuses on what is important making it one of the strongest and most reliable scooters on the market. The power system combines a powerful 250W brushless motor with 36V 6000mAh lithium battery giving a range of up to 20km and fast top speed depending on weight and terrain.
- Better brake system. The standard foot friction brake has been replaced with a safer and more convenient brake disc system with hand lever.
- LCD control panel. Includes speed, battery level and range.
- Bright front light. Front light for safer driving and use in the dark.
- Folding scooter. Folds with ease and can be locked in the folded position for easy carrying.
- Rear light. Essential for a safer ride.
- Powerful 250W Bbrushless motor. For speeds of up to 25 KM/H depending on weight and terrain.
- Front mudguard with reflectors for safer use.
- Strong steel frame. The scooter has been made stronger than standard scooters with a solid steel construction.
|Engine / Motor Size||250W|
|Max. Range||20 KM depending on weight and terrain.|
|Battery||Lithium 36V 6AH|
|Charge Time||3 hours|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||700 RPM|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||13.3 N.M|
|Rear Brakes||Drilled brake disc|
|Front Tyres||8.5 inch anti-skid|
|Rear Tyres||8.5 inch anti-skid|
|Transmission||Automatic with safety rolling start. For safety the throttle will not work unless you push the scooter forward first.|
|Wheel Base||117 cm|
|Net Weight||14.5 kg|
|Engine Type||250W brushless|
|Drive Train||Motor in rear wheel|
|Extra Info.||Not recommended for use on wet days. Dimensions 117cm x 43cm x 116.5cm. Folded dimensions 112cm x 21cm x 47.5cm. Maximum weight of rider is 100kg.|
LICENCE REQUIREMENTS: Important - Privately owned electric scooters are not yet legal on UK public roads, pavements or cycle lanes. For use on private land only.
- Maximum load
- 6 months