Zipper M6 Electric Scooter 350W
This 350w electric scooter is great fun and also a practical workhorse. The scooter is reliable and nippy, turning in a fast top speed and a range of up to 25km depending on load and terrain.
To keep you safe, this most-practical of electric scooters is fitted as standard with front and rear disc brakes, front light and rear brake light. Ride comfort is assured with a padded adjustable seat that's spring loaded to absorb any bumps and big wheels with 12 inch tyres. For your convenience the scooter is fitted with a digital information display and horn. The frame is made from high tension steel with an ABS deck so it's super strong but light weight at only 17kg. It can carry up to 115kg. The sleek design has the lithium high capacity battery locked into the deck that can only be opened with the key. The front handlebars can be folded down and the seat removed for storage or if you wanted to fit it in your car.
- The vented disc brakes give extra stopping power.
- The big 12" tyres give a smoother and safer ride.
- The spring loaded stand.
- Upgraded up to 8Ah battery to give an increased range of up to 25KM per charge.
- The battery is safely secured in the deck that can only be opened with the key.
- High tension steel frame with ABS deck. It not only looks nice but is super strong while being light weight at only 17kg.
- Big ground clearance to deal with any uneven surfaces to ensure a safer drive.
- Sleek design. Stylish rims and modern design finished in a cool black.
- A practical removable basket with closing top.
- Brake light for a safer drive.
- 36V CE approved charger.
- LCD digital display with lots of useful information including remaining battery power.
|Engine / Motor Size||350W|
|Max. Range||25 KM (dependant on weight and surface)|
|Battery||8AH / 36V|
|Charge Time||6-8 Hours|
|Front Brakes||Vented Disc|
|Rear Brakes||Vented Disc|
|Seat Height||Adjustable, Removable|
|Net Weight||17 Kg, box size 116cm x 23cm x 58cm|
|Engine Type||Electric brushless motor 350W|
|Licence Requirements||Important - Privately owned electric scooters are not yet legal on UK public roads, pavements or cycle lanes. For use on private land only.|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.||Maximum weight of 115kg. Includes mains charger|
LICENCE REQUIREMENTS: Important - Privately owned electric scooters are not yet legal on UK public roads, pavements or cycle lanes. For use on private land only.
- Maximum load
- 6 months