Zipper M6 Electric Scooter 350W with Seat, Cargo Bag, Suspension & Key
The Zipper M6 electric scooter cargo version is not only great fun but also a practical work horse. The 350W brushless motor gives plenty of power and speed giving a fast top speed and a range of up to 25 km depending on load and terrain.
This version has been upgraded with rear suspension to give a softer ride, a large cargo bag that is great for delivery drivers or practical storage, and a key start for security. Other standard features include a spring loaded comfy seat, a digital power display, vented disc brakes, LED lights and bigger 12 inch tyres for a safer and comfier ride with more ground clearance.
The frame is made from high tension steel so it's super strong and can carry up to 120kg. The front handlebars can be folded down and the seat removed for storage or if you wanted to fit it in your car. The rear suspension system combined with the spring loaded big seat and large tyres makes this a comfy scooter for every day use.
- The vented disc brakes give extra stopping power.
- The big 12" tyres give a smoother and safer ride.
- Rear suspension for added comfort.
- A smart cargo bag is included, great for deliveries and storage. Bag dimensions are 30cm x 20cm x 18cm.
- Can not be used without the key.
- The big seat is comfortable with springs underneath for a soft ride.
- Big 23cm ground clearance to deal with any uneven surfaces to ensure a safer drive.
- Upgraded up to 8Ah battery to give an increased range of up to 25KM per charge.
|Engine / Motor Size||350W|
|Max. Range||25 KM (dependant on weight and surface)|
|Battery||8AH / 36V|
|Charge Time||6-8 Hours|
|Front Brakes||Vented Disc|
|Rear Brakes||Vented Disc|
|Transmission||Chain drive automatic|
|Seat Height||Adjustable, Removable|
|Net Weight||23 Kg|
|Engine Type||Electric brushless motor 350W|
|Drive Train||Chain driven|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.||Maximum weight of 120kg. Includes mains charger. Bag dimensions are 30cm x 20cm x 18cm.|
LICENCE REQUIREMENTS: Important - Privately owned electric scooters are not yet legal on UK public roads, pavements or cycle lanes. For use on private land only.
- Maximum load
- 6 months