Zipper Budget 49CC Mini Petrol Scooter With Suspension
Meet the 49cc petrol scooter. Producer has upgraded this fast model with front dual shock suspension. Other features include 9" pneumatic air filled tough tires, Aluminum Mag wheels, front and rear vented disc brakes and easy fold-able design. This scooter is super strong, it’s frame is made of high tension steel and a large standing deck made of high grade lightweight Aluminium with a machined logo. This petrol powered scooter is fantastic value, great fun and travels up to very nippy speeds.
- The nippy 49cc Petrol Engine gives a fast maximum speed.
- Front and Rear vented disc brakes.
- Large 9" Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride.
- Foldable handlebar post. Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
- Dual coil spring front sports suspension system.
- Adjustable seat height with locking mechanism together with spring loaded comfortable seat.
- Strong and reliable chain drive system.
- Billet Aluminum racing handle bars with BMX style goose-neck and variable speed twist throttle acceleration with safety engine cut off button.
- Large standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
|Engine / Motor Size||49cc|
|Fuel Type||Petrol, 1:25 Engine Oil Mixing|
|Fuel Consumption||19 KM/L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.0Litres|
|Max. Range||38 KM|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||1.27hp|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||2.2N m/7000r/min|
|Front Suspension||Double Weld Bar With Dual Coil spring Suspension|
|Front Tyres||9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres|
|Rear Tyres||9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres|
|Starting System||Pull Start|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat|
|Net Weight||22 Kg, box dimensions: 118cm x 31cm x 48cm|
|Engine Type||49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE approved|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||15mm Bore|
|Drive Train||Chain Driven|
|Packing Info||Some Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.||Assembly needed:
LICENCE REQUIREMENTS: Important - Privately owned electric and petrol scooters are not yet legal on UK public roads, pavements or cycle lanes. For use on private land only.
- Maximum load
- 6 months