Dynam Spitfire V2 4Ch Electric Radio Controlled Plane 2.4GHz
This is the new version with many upgrades including the new 6-axis gyro auto-pilot.
The Spitfire V2 RC planes from Dynam look stunning just like a real plane. They are very stable and capable of maintaining flight even at very low speeds that allows novices to master flight mechanics. This latest addition to the Warbird family comes in RTF version and is highly detailed. Featuring fantastic paint finish, pre-installed servos and powerful motor.
Electric RC plane features
- Perfect for all levels: Beginners, Intermediate, or Experienced Pilots.
- Easy to construct with pre-installed electronics (motors, servos, and ESC).
- Beautiful design and great details: Factory-finished with stunning appearances.
- Construction: Lightweight, strong, and crash resistant.
- Easy take off: Effortlessly depart from the ground or your hand.
- Powerful Brushless Outrunner Motor (KV1080) and 18A Brushless ESC.
- Exceptional stability, great ease to control and fly even in windy conditions.
- Note: The display box can be generic.
- Expert-designed propellers and landing gear.
New Detrum GAVIN-6A Transmitter:
- Low power gives longer battery life.
- 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. This means the system has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability for stable operation for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using an all-band antenna.
- High resolution sticks for smoother flight (4096 segments)
- One button to toggle between gyro off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Digital trims for more accurate setup.
- Swith between mode 1 and mode 2.
New Detrum Mini MSR66A Sport Receiver with ABS system:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor.
- 6-axis MEMS gyro for automatic flight stabilisation.
- Attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items.
- Diversity antenna, combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is more stable and reliable.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Auto-recovery system.
- Material: Foam-EPO.
- Wingspan: 900mm(35.4').
- Length: 762mm(30').
- Wing Load: 31.6 g/sq.dm.
- Power: BM2810CD-KV1080 Brushless Motor.
- ESC: Detrum Pro 18A Brushless.
- Propeller: 8x6 (3-leaf).
- Flying Weight: 500g(17.7 oz).
- Servo: 9g Servo X4.
- Battery: 11.1V/1250mAH 15C Li-po.
- R/C System: 4Ch 2.4GHz.
- Transmitter batteries: 8 x AA batteries (not included, available below).
- This model requires some assembly/