Zipper Zipper Z5 Aluminium City Electric Bike 250W, Lcd & Waterproof Wires
The Z5 electric bike was designed for both the everyday city commuter and leisure cyclist with an easy step through design and an emphasis on comfort. The sitting position takes all the pressure off your arms and shoulders while the large padded saddle is spring loaded to soak up any bumps in the road. The modern frame has the 9AH battery stored inside for better security and waterproofing. The frame material has also been upgraded from the standard steel to aluminium also making it more water resistant. The 250W brushless motor has plenty of power and will push the bike to the maximum road legal speed of 25 KM/H. Just select how much help you want from the electric system using the easy selector, start pedalling and the motor will assist.
Other features include walk assist with finger throttle, digital control panel, kickstand, rear wheel lock, battery life indicator, bright front and rear LED lights, and rust resistant chain.
Please note - Mudguards and Rear rack do not come fitted as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra if wanted.
- 9AH lithium battery hidden in frame for protection;
- Super comfy bigger seat, padded and spring loaded for added comfort and smoother ride;
- Rear mounted 250W brushless motor;
- Full control and digital information at your fingertips;
- Smart brakes which cut power to the motor when applied, making sure you get the most distance out of your battery life, and thumb throttle pedal assist system;
- Pre-installed stylish LED light;
- Rear wheel lock for added protection against theft and controlling usage;
- 24" wheels with road bike tyres;
- New style kickstand for parking;
- Lighter aluminium frame for increased range and more waterproof;
|Engine / Motor Size||250W|
|Max. Range||40-50km depending on weight and motor use.|
|Battery||36V 9AH Lithium|
|Front Brakes||V-Brake Pads|
|Rear Brakes||Electric Drum Brake|
|Front Tyres||24 Inch|
|Rear Tyres||24 Inch|
|Wheel Base||1660mm (Swallow handlebar 180mm wide, 1110mm high)|
|Recommended Age||14+ Years if used without supervision & 100kg max load|
|Packing Info||Around 30 minutes minor assembly required.|
|Extra Info.||Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.|
Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance.
- Maximum load
- 6 months