Zipper Z6 21-Speed Ultimate Edition Electric Mountain Bike 26" 250W
Brand new version with LCD control panel and new waterproof wiring.
With the Zipper Z6 electric bikes you get the best of both worlds. A fully capable mountain bike with Shimano 21 speed gearbox, large 26 inch wheels and off road adjustable suspension, plus a convenient electric bike for commuting and general transport that looks fantastic. During the week take advantage of the electric power system to nip around at a fraction of the cost of a car or motorbike and then at the weekend hit the trail for some off road fun. Features include 18 inch aluminium frame, lockable 36V 9AH lithium battery, powerful 250W brushless motor and digital LCD control panel that allows you to configure the e-bike plus gives all bike and trip information including remaining battery life. The electric MTB has walk assist with finger throttle, a kick stand, bright front and rear LED lights and a rust resistant chain.
The Li-Po battery is nicely disguised as a drinks flask and securely attached to the aluminium frame. The brushless motor has plenty of power and will push the bike to the maximum legal speed of 25KM/H making it totally road legal. Just select how much help you want from the electric system using the easy selector, start pedalling and the motor will assist.
Please note - Mudguards and Rear rack do not come fitted as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra if wanted.
- Quick release seatpost spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride;
- Quick release front wheel minimising space for storage or transit, and for ease of road side repairs;
- Removable 36v 9ah lithium battery. Gives longer life than the standard 8AH models on the market. Locks in place with key for security.
- Rear mounted powerful 250W brushless motor;
- Walk assist thumb throttle will push the bike up to 6km/h without peddling;
- From the LCD control panel you can setup the bike the way you want it easily. It also gives full bike and trip information including remaining battery life and speed.
- Wavy drilled front and rear brake discs, with front anodized aluminium red hub;
- Preload & lockouton front suspension;
- Large 26" wheels with off road ready tyres;
- Rear mounted kickstand for easy parking;
- Aluminium alloy frame making it lightweight yet durable;
- 21-speed Shimano gears and derailleur;
|Engine / Motor Size||250W|
|Max. Range||Around 40km depending on weight and motor use.|
|Battery||36V 9AH Lithium|
|Front Brakes||Front disc brake (160mm disc)|
|Rear Brakes||Rear disc brake (160mm disc)|
|Front Suspension||Aluminum suspension fork. Suspension is lockable and adjustable. 100mm travel.|
|Front Tyres||26 Inch|
|Rear Tyres||26 Inch|
|Transmission||21 Speed Shimano gearbox|
|Ground Clearance||of Pedals: 140mm|
|Recommended Age||14+ Years if used without supervision & 120kg max load|
|Packing Info||Around 30 minutes minor assembly required.|
|Extra Info.||Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.|
Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance.
- Maximum load
- 6 months