Zipper Z6X 21-Speed Electric Mountain Bike - 48V 750W 13AH Derestricted Version
This version of the Z6 electric mountain bike has been pumped full of extra power and derestricted for ultimate off road fun. Instead of the standard 36V 250W motor found on road bikes, it has been upgraded with a 48V 750W more powerful beast. The battery has also been upgraded to a bigger 48V 13AH to allow full use of the bigger motor. As this is for non-road use only the bike has been fitted with a motorbike type twist throttle. Standard features include 18 inch aluminium frame, digital LCD control panel, waterproof wiring, bright front and rear LED lights and a rust resistant chain.
THIS BIKE IS FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY AND CAN NOT BE USED ON UK ROADS!
Please note - Mudguards and Rear rack do not come fitted as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra if wanted.
- Quick release seatpost spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride;
- Quick release front wheel minimising space for storage or transit, and for ease of road side repairs;
- Removable 48V 13ah lithium battery. Gives longer life than the standard 8AH models on the market. Locks in place with key for security.
- Rear mounted powerful 750W brushless motor;
- Twist throttle;
- From the LCD control panel you can setup the bike the way you want it easily. It also gives full bike and trip information including remaining battery life and speed.
- Wavy drilled front and rear brake discs, with front anodized aluminium red hub;
- Preload & lockouton front suspension;
- Large 26" wheels with off road ready tyres;
- Rear mounted kickstand for easy parking;
- Aluminium alloy frame making it lightweight yet durable;
- 21-speed Shimano gears and derailleur;
|Engine / Motor Size||750W, brushless|
|Battery||48V 13AH Lithium|
|Charge Time||Around 8 hours|
|Front Brakes||Front disc brake (160mm disc)|
|Rear Brakes||Rear disc brake (160mm disc)|
|Front Suspension||Aluminum suspension fork. Suspension is lockable and adjustable. 100mm travel.|
|Front Tyres||26 Inch|
|Rear Tyres||26 Inch|
|Transmission||21 Speed Shimano gearbox|
|Ground Clearance||of Pedals: 140mm|
|Recommended Age||14+ Years if used without supervision & 120kg max load|
|Packing Info||Around 30 minutes minor assembly required.|
|Extra Info.||Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.|
This bike is too powerful to be used on normal roads so is for private land only.
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance.
- Maximum load
- 6 months