Zipper Stealth Electric Fat Bike 26" MTB 10AH 250W Matt Black
The new flagship electric bike from Zipper Bikes. The stealth fat bike with 4 inch fat tyres combines off road capabilities with exceptional comfort. Perfect for both off road adventures as well as leisurely on road trips. The ebike has been finished in a matt black and de-badged for that cool stealth look. This is a top of the range bike with features including electric walk assist, new LCD control panel, front suspension, bigger 10Ah lithium battery, waterproof wiring and 21 speed Shimano gearbox.
Please note - The tyre tubes may be red like pictured or they may be grey.
Please note - Mudguards and Rear rack do not come fitted as standard and must be purchased as an optional extra if wanted.
- Big waterproof LCD display for easy bike configuration;
- Fat 4 inch tyres provide improved grip and traction on the most troublesome terrain and also added comfort on uneven surfaces;
- Led light, waterproof wiring and lockout suspension;
- The battery is locked to the frame to avoid theft;
- Bigger 10Ah battery for longer range. The battery sits flush in the frame for a slick stealth look. The battery can be removed for charging or charged in frame;
- Electric walk assist with thumb throttle;
- The spring loaded comfy saddle along with the suspension and fat tyres give the comfiest ride;
- Powerful motor. Highly efficient and low noise without losing power;
- Shimano 21 speed 3 x 7 gearbox;
|Engine / Motor Size||250W|
|Max. Range||Around 45km depending on weight and motor use.|
|Charge Time||Around 4 - 6.5 hours|
|Front Brakes||Front disc brake (Tektro 160mm disc)|
|Rear Brakes||Rear disc brake (Tektro 160mm disc)|
|Front Suspension||Aluminum suspension fork. Suspension is lockable and adjustable. 100mm travel.|
|Front Tyres||26 Inches x 4 Inches|
|Rear Tyres||26 Inches x 4 Inches|
|Transmission||21 Speed Shimano gearbox|
|Net Weight||28.5 Kgs|
|Recommended Age||14+ Years if used without supervision & 120kg max load|
|Packing Info||Around 30 minutes minor assembly required.|
|Extra Info.||Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.|
Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance.
- Maximum load
- 6 months