Zipper 49CC Top Of The Range Stand Up Petrol Scooter
This highest spec micro petrol scooter. Upgraded to have both a rear and a front mudguard, sealed front shocks, and a pair of foot pegs. This model is feature packed with front and rear shocks, extra thick aluminium deck, front and rear mud flaps, adjustable folding seat and many more features not found on other scooters. The 49CC engine with safety cut off switch on the handlebars is powerful pushing the scooter with lots of speed.
- Front & rear mud flaps. In a stylish carbon fibre style finish.
- Foldable handlebar post. Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
- Convenient spring loaded kick stand for easy parking.
- The nippy 49cc Petrol Engine gives a high maximum speed.
- Oversized standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
- Front & rear vented disc brakes.
- Large 9" Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride.
- Front twin shocks. For a smoother ride, sealed to protect them from dust & dirt.
- Strong and reliable chain drive system with adjustable chain tension.
- Adjustable seat height. Spring loaded for added comfort.
- Rear oil filled shock can handle the biggest bumps with ease.
- Racing handle bars with variable speed twist throttle grip acceleration and safety cut out.
|Engine / Motor Size||49cc|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol (25:1 engine oil mix)|
|Fuel Consumption||30 KM/L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.0L|
|Max. Range||35 KM (dependant on speed)|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||1.27hp|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||2.2N m/7000r/min|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brake|
|Rear Brakes||Disc Brake|
|Front Suspension||Dual Shock Sports Suspension|
|Rear Suspension||Oversized Oil Filled|
|Front Tyres||9" Pneumatic tyres|
|Rear Tyres||9" Pneumatic tyres|
|Starting System||Recoil Pull Start|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat|
|Net Weight||33 Kg , box size 118cm x 31cm x 48cm|
|Engine Type||49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE Approved|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||15mm Bore|
|Drive Train||Chain Driven|
|Packing Info||Minor Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
LICENCE REQUIREMENTS: Important - Privately owned electric and petrol scooters are not yet legal on UK public roads, pavements or cycle lanes. For use on private land only.
- Maximum load
- 6 months